DO I QUALIFY FOR THE CORE7 SYSTEM?
You qualify for the program if you:
- Are one of the Core7 professionals (realtor, mortgage originator, real estate attorney/escrow agent, financial advisor, accountant, estate planning attorney, or property and casualty insurance agent)
- Looking for more referral business and are willing to follow a proven methodology and take leadership with your clients.
- Are looking to add more value to your clients, act with integrity, and always do what’s best for the client’s overall financial and life plan.
- Have no other conflicts in generating business and referrals for the other group members.
- Are willing to follow the oath which is the code of Ethics for all members of the group.
HOW MANY MEETINGS DO CORE7 MEMBERS HAVE PER MONTH?
- 1 full mastermind group meeting with all members (in person is recommended)
- You will be assigned one-on-one partnership planning sessions for more individual partnership focus (can be in person, by conference call, or by telephone)
WILL I BE THE ONLY GROUP IN THE TERRITORY?
Yes! There is a one year commitment for exclusive Core7 groups
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT IS NOT LISTED IN THE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS CATEGORY?
Most questions will be answered in the Training videos you will receive when you OPT-IN for the training.
WHAT MAKES CORE7 SO EFFECTIVE?
It is a mastermind group based on the 7 professionals that every individual should have working in a systematic predictable and accountable way.
It is all about teamwork. Most professionals try to own all aspects of a client’s financial plan, however there is simply too much information to master to be a jack of all trades and have this benefit the client. It has to be a team where everyone is a specialist. In the Core7 Philosophy we are not trying to monopolize the client or gain “Client Share”, we are trying to work as a team in the best interest of all of our clients.
WHY WOULD I NOT WANT TO JOIN CORE7?
- if you are not committed to following the system exactly how it is designed.
- if you are afraid to take leadership with your client and make suggestions that are for the clients benefit.
- if you do not have a follow up system to stay in touch with clients for the long term.
- if you are not comfortable being candid and taking constructive criticism to improve your business.
- if you don’t like to be held accountable for your actions
WILL CORE7 SELL ANY OF OUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES?